- 1 pound frozen chicken tenderloins
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups salsa
- 3 chipotles
- 1 can low sodium creamed corn
- 1 can unsalted corn
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- A few dashes red pepper flakes
- Place chicken, water, salsa, chipotles, corns, and red pepper flakes into Instant Pot.
- Set manual setting on for 30 minutes.
- Once the timer is finished, manually release the steam.
- Shred chicken.
- Add cooked rice and turn Instant Pot to Saute for about 5 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream and cheese.
I’m sad I didn’t get a picture of this, but we both loved it. It does have a kick, and I made sure to not get the whole chipotles into the bowls. I froze half of this recipe for a second meal later in the month.