I found this recipe on Pinterest, but tweaked it a little bit to fit our preferences. It was ridiculously easy and really good! We were both impressed…you never know with Pinterest!
- 1 pound of steak cut for fajitas.
- 1 head of broccoli, cut
- About half a bag of baby carrots
- 5 small red potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- Salt and Pepper
- Cook potatoes in boiling water about 10 minutes, just to soften, drain.
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Spray cooking sheet with Pam.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes, broccoli, and carrots in a single layer. Drizzle with olive oil. Toss with garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Add steak to baking sheet in a single layer.
- Broil about 5 minutes.
- Stir and flip steak pieces over.
- Broil another 5 minutes or until steak seems cooked through.